Re: construction worker here


You will want to update your passport now. Go to your local main post office and they can do it for you. You turn in your old one and a photo (or they can take the photo for you), pay the fee and in about a month they will mail it back to you. Pretty easy. If yours expires in Oct of 05 and you are wintering, then you will be able to go home with your old one. But, if it expires you won’t be able to relax in NZ or travel to any of the islands on the way home. You might not be thinking of that now, but you will once you see all the fabulous places people visit once they leave.