Antarctica Forums › Forums › Antarctic Memories Message Board › Discussion topics › Job Fair › Re: Job Fair
Here’s some feedback from the job fair:
1. Arrived at 1100, there were about 100 people in the rooms where the tables were set-up for interviews, that number seemed to say constant throughout my time at the fair (1100-1500).
2. The line for shuttle drivers was the longest and the slowest – good luck to those who took a shot at being a shuttle driver!
3. I found some interest at three possible slots. Logistics (supply materialsperson) has a high retention rate, so doubt that will pan out.
4. I’ll assume it’s a positive sign if the interviewer takes the time to introduce the candidate to other interviewers about the same position?
5. Could be seeing some of you on the Ice this fall!